Yuan Garden Dim Sum House, SS2

This is my first ever tour guide trip organize especially for a friend from Yunnan, China. So I thought would like to start her off with our local dim sum which I have been wanted to try the dim sum at Yuan Garden Dim Sum House for a long time but never ever done it until today. The location is really too far for me to reach unless I am somewhere around that area. It is really risky for me to bring my China friend here for the dim sum since China has a lot more better ones than us. By the way, I am not going to specifically rate each of the dim sum. So please bear with it.

Steamed Prawn Dumplings - 3/5 @RM4.30++
Siew Mai - 3/5 @RM4.30++
Braised Pork Ribs - 2/5@RM4.30++
Chili Pork - 1/5 @RM4.80++
Butter Cream Salted Egg Yolk Bun - 3/5 @RM4.30++
A little disappointing for my most favorite dim sum because it contains a little smelly egg taste in it.
Prawn Chee Cheong Fun - 2/5 @RM4.80++

Unimpressive - that's what my China friend and I think of it. Reason is the taste of it is pretty plain and does not really make us feel awe about it.
Total Damage: RM30.75
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Yuan Garden Dim Sum House
58 & 58-1, Jalan SS2/24
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7873 5655
Business Hours: 6.00am - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Quan Ice Cream & Coffee House, Pandan Indah