Restoran How Kee Seafood Village, Bukit Tambun

I have to thank one of my client to let me found another gem of seafood restaurant which is located at Bukit Tambun. The restaurant name is called Restoran How Kee Seafood Village. I purposely bring my friend from China to try our local crab which is in my favorite Butter Cream Style. To be honest with you, up to date...this style is not exist in a country as big as China. No joke and I have traveled quite a number of famous seafood restaurants in China and requesting for this style. They just declined me by saying there is no such style. So since it is a new thing for her, I just have to let her taste it!

Butter Cream Crab @RM39.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - The friendly lady boss offered us one huge crab which weight at 1.1kg and cook in butter cream dried style. My friend loves the butter fragrance of it with very slight spicy taste which is just enough to tickle our taste bud. She was amazed by it and hope to bring this recipe back home and try by herself. I wonder if she can succeed. Just wish her luck!

Steamed Lime Lala @RM12.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - I dislike garlic because of the bad breath after eating it. However, I no longer care. This dish is so delicious beyond imagination and probably the best of all I have ordered. Not just about the meaty lala, just about the gravy itself, you can easily refilled at least two bowls of rice. Really delicious!

Bamboo Prawn @RM18.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Not much prawns in this single bamboo which serves as a plate. However, I have to salute the spicy gravy which has its own uniqueness which is beyond words to be explained. All I can say is try it yourself and you may have the same speechless words like mine. All I can say is delicious.

If you are travelling to Penang from the south or leaving Penang to the south, do drop by here. It is just 5 minutes after exiting Bukit Tambun exit. Absolutely worth your trip to drop by here.
Total Damage: RM76.60
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes

HK How Kee Seafood Village
1617, Main Road, Bukit Tambun
14110 Simpang Ampat
S.P.S
Tel: 012-5671871
Business Hours: 11.00am - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park