Dong Seoul Korea Restaurant, Kluang

My Kluang first Korean Restaurant! Wow...getting so proud with Kluang lately because of their varieties in food which has given me more choices. The Korean Restaurant name is Dong Seoul Korea Restaurant. The crowds are pretty good because most of the local has not really tried a Korean cuisine yet. They will not reluctant to try something new especially K-Pop and K-Drama have always been a hit here!
These are their side dishes and they do show their quantity. But the quality is real bad. I refilled none! First time ever I never asked for a refill.
This soup is also a part of the side dishes.
Pork Neck in progress...
This is the worst ever pork neck I have eaten so far. The meat is overcooked and it becomes so hard to chew. Avoid this.
Pork belly with the hot & spicy sauce. Oh, by the way...I did not provide the price is because all these are in a set which is cost RM99.00 nett.
Hot & Spicy Pork Belly which is not bad but the sauce not really hot & spicy enough. Well, I think it might just did good enough to tickle your taste bud.
Their chicken is not bad as well to wrap up our final main meal for the night.
When we finished our food, we are served with this rice water. A little sweet for a rice water thou. Anyway, I should have lowered down my expectation when I dine in this restaurant. I bring to much experience that I had in KL already. So I would say it is good for those who has not tried a Korean food before but it has plenty of ways to improved. I hope they can serve lamb next time.
Total Damage: RM99.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Restoran Dong Seoul
2, Jalan Rambutan
86000 Kluang
Johor
Tel: 07 -7719089

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Quan Ice Cream & Coffee House, Pandan Indah