Skypark Observation Deck (Night Photography) @Marina Bay Sands Hotel

Continue from my previous post and I am going to present to you my night photography. While waiting, we can see a lot of funny method used to kill their time. This one you can see that she brought her own toy scooter here. I can't believe this is allowed!
Some parents took the opportunity to teach their baby to walk.
This one I really do not understand why people would ever bring a dog balloon up here. Super hilarious!
This kid already cannot stand it. Begging to go home. Wait no more as you can start to enjoy it now onward.
Here we are, the long waited night scene and Louis Vuitton outlet as the start!
Next, we have the glowing durian. Beautiful.
The Fullerton Hotel. I like it the most! Not just because of their awesome night view but at the same time, I really like to park at Fullerton Hotel because of their S$5.00/entry charges only. It is way better than you park at Marina Bay Sands which is super crazy expensive.
Mandarin Oriental is so grand at night too!
How can I miss the night view of CBD...astonishing view!
I really like Singapore because of their night scene which is way much better than Malaysia. I really can't stop awe with their effort to establish themselves as the most magnificent metropolitan city in the world.
DNA bridge at night.
This is how the Singapore F1 will looks like during at night.
The busy traffic of Singapore. Trying my best not to tremble when taking this photo because they are not allow you to bring tripod here. However, I still see some tourists carry tripods. I wonder if the security stopped them from using.
This is my long waited Singapore Flyers looks like at night.
Cloud Forest and Flower Dome at night.
Closer look on the Cloud Forest. Awesome!
How can I missed out the Supertrees at night!
My overall experience here is really very worthwhile especially when you stay from 6.00pm - 8.00pm. Watching 3 different scenery in one trip. Your S$20.00/person entrance fee is absolutely worth it. But one time is really enough.
Total Damage: S$40.00
Freakout Level: 1/5
Service: 3/5
Ambiance: 5/5
Recommended?: Yes

Ticket prices: 
S$20 for adults
S$14 for children (aged between 2 – 12 years*)
S$17 for senior citizens (aged 65 years and above)
Children under 2 years may enter for free.

NOTE: There is a limit for the number of people that can enter at any one time.Tickets are valid for a single admittance between 9:30am and 10.00pm (11.00pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday). There is no limit to the time guests may stay.
The Observation Deck may be closed due for private events or commercial commitments. Call ahead to +65 6688 8826 to ensure it is open during your the time you wish to visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi