Panorama Chalets & Restaurants, Pulau Perhentian Kecil

There are so many chalets especially when you are at Long Beach. The competitive prices between these chalets eventually gives us as a traveler the best advantage. Panorama Chalets stands out the most among all for me. Please do not expect their room to be super comfortable and has a very nice bathroom for you. No, this chalet does not score that. RM75/night for a queen size bed, hot shower and free dinner...that's the catching point.
At first, I thought their free dinner should be something which is fixed and most likely are selected cheap food. I thought I want to skip this free stuff but in the end I decided to give it a try to reduce my travel expenses.
To my surprise, we are allowed to choose anything from their menu except their BBQ session. When I say anything, really means ANYTHING! Wide selection of choices which I thought is a scam! So in the end, I chose wisely to avoid a hefty bill in the end.
Even dessert is included! Fried snickers is only available at Pulau Perhentian Kecil. Very interesting dessert but not my liking. I should have order 2 type of desserts for each of us.
Since dessert is included, so please do not be surprised for their drinks as well. Our dinner at that night has cost RM50++. So means that the room is just RM25 only. Incredible! If I order a complete dinner set from starter, appetizer, main course, dessert and a drink, easily...very easily more than RM75. Definitely, you have return your cost of accommodation. I feel quite weird on how do they earn from this business.
This chalet is recommended for backpackers and travelling groups who wants to reduce their cost as much as possible. I have to warn you earlier that, their bed is hard and it smells. The lighting in the room is very limited and you barely can see what you have in your luggage. The electricity in this chalet will automatically cut off 7.00am - 12.00pm and 3.00pm - 7.00pm. If you cannot accept all the above, please do not stay here. In my opinion, I do not really mind. After all, you will spend more time with the sea rather than your room. After a tiring day, you will easily fall asleep and want to start a brand new day tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park