Advanced Open Water Course, Pulau Perhentian Besar
| I did not bring my underwater camera but luckily that one of the dive masters is carrying one and taking free photos for us! Cool! So please do enjoy the underwater pics below. |
| Doing my Underwater Navigation skill. Basically I have learned that in my Open Water Diving Course. I do not understand why it is made compulsory again here. |
| Furthermore instruction before finalizing my skills and I will be graduating! |
| Time to celebrate with underwater Gangnam style. Oh yeah! |
| Waiting for others to complete their skill. Boring. Over here are nothing but sands |
| All of the sudden a school of fishes swimming around us. Wow! Amazing scene! |
| Two bamboo sharks which just loves to lay below the rocks. |
| First time saw a cuttlefish in my Wreck Dive after so many dives. |
| Anyway, I just want to get my license. So yay, that's my trainer and we completed our Advanced Open Water Course! Cool! |
Total Damage: RM900.00
Freakout: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Recommended?: Yes
Comments
Post a Comment