Lemon Garden Cafe @Shangri-La Hotel

I am really surprise that a five star hotel like Shangri-La Hotel KL has very few selection of restaurants in the hotel on Sunday for lunch. What is left are the Shang Palace, Zipangu Japanese Restaurant and this Lemon Garden Cafe which served buffet. I am not into buffet so no choice I opt for an ala-carte meal here. I determined to have my lunch here because I am a Prestige member which I can enjoy 50% discount in all restaurants in the Shangri-la Hotel KL.
The wait is quite long so we are served with these delicious bread. You can refill again once you are finished if you want.
Cheese & Ham Fettucine Carbonara @RM34.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is a very delicious pasta with hot creamy and milky carbonara. That's how a carbonara should be.

Chicken Fettucine with Pesto Sauce @RM34.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - A little too oily and dry.

Raspberry Chocolate Dacquoise Cake @RM28.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 0/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 2/5 - Looks nice...even the name is nice. Furthermore, it is recommended! However, just two scoops I feel very queasy and I cannot finish it no matter how I force myself. It is just a simple chocolate cake with raspberry taste which cost me a bomb.

Tiramisu @RM26.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 0/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 2/5 - Cream...cream and cream. All I can taste is cream. Do they know what is Tiramisu?

Overall, this restaurant is really meant for buffet only. Do not try something else.
Total Damage: RM70.75
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit?: No and not recommended

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi