Lighthouse Coffee, Georgetown

People maybe get used with the coffee in the local Kopitiam at Penang. For me, I still prefer something you brew right from the bean. So I have decided to have a special treat for my early morning at Lighthouse Coffee which is not far away from the Jetty. I had my stay at the Jetty so it was a walking distance for me. 
Self-service as usual and picked what I like to drink and eat which you will be seeing later.
Not as many choices as you usually will see at Secret Recipe but...most of them are my favourites...I had a hard time to decide which one to choose from so I ended up chose 3 out of 5 cakes displaying here...too many...and I know. I just can't help it! > < 
Green Tea Caffe Latte @RM9.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Normally what you had at Starbuck is just pure Green Tea with milk. This one has one shot of coffee in it. I really like the taste!

Cappuccino @RM10.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Life is just so great to start off with a delicious thick cappuccino. The price comes together with a set of Wholemeal Chicken Ham Sandwich. It is super worth it especially when they make the sandwich superbly delicious. To everyone, maybe is just normal chicken and ham but once you tasted it...different...hard to describe in words but do have high expectation on it because you will definitely not going to let down by it.

Wholemeal Chicken Ham Sandwich
Classic Tiramisu @RM11.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Ladies & Gentlemen, it is my honor to announce to you that I have finally found the best Tiramisu in Penang! Now I know where to have a near perfect Tiramisu when I suddenly miss them at Penang.

Carrot Walnuts @RM8.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Ermmm...plain...queasy...not my type...sorry.

Chocolate Rum @RM8.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The name and the looks itself have attracted me to give it a try. Sadly, I hardly taste any rum kick. All I taste is a thick dark chocolate. It becomes a rather common dark chocolate cake.

Overall, I like this place especially their Tiramisu of course! Furthermore, they do not charge any service charges and government tax. We all know actually already absorbed in the price itself. So, in another words, their price consider reasonable especially when they absorbed all 16% charges!
Total Damage: RM50.10
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Yes

Lighthouse Coffee Bar
Logan Heritage Building
4, Bishop Street
Georgetown Penang
Tel: 04-2633628
Business Hours: 8.30am - 10.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan