Simple Life Tracy's Kitchen @Sunway Pyramid

Vegetarian food suddenly becomes a trend and popular among our society now. So that's why a restaurant like Simple Life Tracy's Kitchen able to catch these crowds. They always full house especially on the weekends at Sunway Pyramid. So I make a point there to see how difference and special they are.
Too many news about fake food products, poisonous products and product that contains cancerous ingredients from all over the world. Even they fake raw meat! Horse meat sold as beef and rat meat sold as pork. That's why nowadays people are losing confidence over the food in the market now. This is the reason vegetarian restaurant has become a definite choice for most of us.
Brown Rice Nasi Lemak @RM13.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 3/5 - It is a very healthy nasi lemak with no "lemak" in it. The vegetarian beef taste not good at all. It is more like this meal is not fulfilling my appetite. The price too expensive when it is all vegetarian. I do not see any expensive ingredients in it.

Organic Black Bean Soup with Vermicelli@RM13.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 2/5 - It is a plain tasteless soup. Hardly taste the black bean in it. Do you see any expensive ingredients in it? No, I don't see even after digging it but it cost me RM13.90 which I actually can get at RM4.00 which already consider quite pricey since this is a vegetarian dish.

Inari with Multi Grain Rice @RM9.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - They even serve Japanese food in vegetarian! However, I do not really fancy it because they put too many rice in it! Actually, there is an adequate rice portion for an Inari. It is not stuffing as many rice as you can in the beancurd skin. Well, after all they are not a Japanese restaurant. I cannot blame them.

Japanese Egg Roll @ RM10.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - At last there is something which is good enough to be praised. I like the crunchy and juicy feeling which is given to me when I munching the whole egg roll. Delicious!

Overall, I do not think this place is worth to queue up for. If their food is delicious, I do not mind to pay the price. When it is worse than a simple hawker stall, I will be very particular with the price. In my opinion, once the vegetarian food trend is over...they will be too.

Total Damage: RM66.45
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: No

Simple Life
LG2-126A, Blue Atrium
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall
3, Jalan PJS 11/15
Bandar Sunway 46150
PJ Selangor
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu