Warung Keladi Seafood, Kuala Terengganu

Have you ever had a bad customer service in a restaurant before? How bad was it? I am going to tell you my experience in a restaurant at Kuala Terengganu which is called Warung Keladi Seafood. Let you hear mine and compare with yours. Who got the worst experience ya? So here is how the story goes:

It was all started when we were ordering a Telur Bistik. My friend was kind enough to me by checking the waiter if the telur bistik is cook with beef. As you all know, I am not allowed to consume any beef. So the conversation goes like this:

My friend: "Telur bistik itu masak dengan apa?"
Waiter: "Ayam"
My friend: "Tak ada daging kan?"
Waiter: "Kan saya cakap ayam!"
My friend: "Maknanya tak ada daging-lah?"
Waiter: "Saya cakap ayam tadi kan?"
My friend: "Ya-lah, jadi tak ada daging-lah."
Waiter: "Kalau saya cakap ayam, ayam aje lah!"

Can you feel how intense the atmosphere was during the conversation? I kinda salute my friend for continuing argue with him. Seriously, do you really think that waiter has to talk like that? Is that necessary? I almost throw a RM5.00 note on the table for the drinks we had earlier and left just like that but I did not because after all this is a Muslim state. However, I am kind of regretted it for not doing so because he was really behaving like an idiot jerk! Gosh!

What is even worst was our food arrived after one hour we ordered. Can you believe it??? I am amazed with my patience after with that kind of treatment earlier on, I would have left when required me to wait for that long! Terrible!

Anyway, let's see what dish we have ordered anyway which took them so long.

Udang Masak Merah @RM12.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - The ratings are professionally given. No bias after the idiotic treatment. If not believe, you can see from the photo above. Are you impressed with such a dish? I thought they put a red water color to cook together with it. Tasteless and the prawns are not really tangy for a seafood restaurant.

Ikan Siakap Tiga Rasa @RM36.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - 3 tastes? I hardly find one of any taste!!! Tasteless!!!

Tomyam Campur @ RM6.00
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - The waiter already knew that we are not going to order anything with beef because of me. However, that idiotic waiter did not inform us that there are beefs in this tomyam!!! How can we not piss off with such a service?? What is mixed inside this tomyam are beef, prawn and squid. That's all! So called mized tomyam.

Telur Bistik @RM6.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is the dish which created the big hoo haa. I have to admit the egg is seriously delicious. I love it. However, we hardly able to eat their so called chicken. 

See the waiter there taking order? That's the idiotic guy I am talking about. Somehow I feel like he is the boss there.
Look at the crowd there. Amazingly, there are a lot of customers storming in for their food which makes us wonder is their food really that good? Or there are no better food at Kuala Terengganu after sick of having KFC, Pizza Hut and McDonald all the time.

This restaurant is easily located by Google map by typing the full name of this restaurant. You will definitely will be pointed on their exact location. We paid unwillingly and left the restaurant with full of grudge and dismay. We are definitely not going to halalkan the money they earned from us from the meal.

Total Damage: RM61.00
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 0/5
Food Serving Speed: Extremely Slow!
Will I Revisit?: Not recommended and I will not revisit!

I am not going to share their address after such a bad service I received from this low class restaurant.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2