Ice Room, Port Dickson

After so many crazy activities, we really in need for a break. I unable to find the chicken rice shop which my friend, Jeffrey recommended to me, so I ended up at Ice Room which is very nicely decorated in such a small town like Port Dickson. However, the inside is quite empty which has made us to hesitate whether we should dine here or not.

Well, our hunger just can't help us to make a logical decision so we ended up dining in this restaurant. This restaurant actually is a franchise snow ice restaurant. They are specialized in their snow ice dessert.

Two important girls in my life. What will I be if without any of them...I wonder.
Can you feel the emptiness? I believe that uncle is the owner.
Snow Bun Avocado @RM4.50++ 
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - It tastes kaya more than avocado to me.

Snow Ice Yam @RM7.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Taste not bad and it is a good choice of dessert when you are holidaying by the beach.

Deep Fried Durian Tempura @RM5.00++
Inside~~~
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - My beloved girls did not really enjoyed it but I do very much! Maybe because I am a durian lover. The crust is well fried and the inside is hot and delicious. However, it is too much for that one piece cost RM5.00. I can buy a kg of durians with that already!

Japanese Unagi Rice @RM13.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Never order a Japanese dish in a non-Japanese restaurant. That's all I can comment to simplify the taste.

Fresh Prawn Noodle Soup @RM12.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - I love the soup! It was so tasty and my sister was enjoying it too! The prawn is deliciously fresh but i just dislike when they only provide one choice for their noodles which is a mee hoon. I hate mee hoon! LOL

Black Pepper Chicken Rice @RM8.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Not a bad meal. From the first bite of the chicken, it is done very well. I believe they really good at fried stuff.


This restaurant has a free wifi to access. My girls were enjoying watching "Kang Xi Lai Le" (a Taiwanese showbiz) while having their meals. As for me, I am enjoying watching them laughing instead. =)


Total Damage: RM57.35
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit?: Recommended for certain dishes only. They need to work hard on their marketing. I felt they really put a lot of effort in designing the restaurant.


Ice Room Port Dickson
52, Jalan Aman Shah
71000 Port Dickson
Negeri Sembilan
Tel: 06-647 6808
Business Hours: 12.00pm - 1.00am (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @Berjaya Times Square

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut