Heavenly Amarin Thai @MidValley

This is my Thai Cuisine debut post which I will take you to Heavenly Amarin Thai at Midvalley. Usually when you are at a Thai restaurant, you will order their Tom Yam Soup but too bad at that time my condition does not allow me to take spicy and heaty food. There is what we had and by the way, I am not sure if I get the name right or not because I lost the receipt.

Omelet Fried Rice with Fried Chicken
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Seriously, I think it is an overpriced nasi goreng at mamak.

Seafood Noodles with assorted vegetables
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Too salty already lahhhhh!!!

Mango Orange Sorbet
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very sourish and it is very hard to scoop because it is frozen hard and you still can see the icy on top of it.

Thai Milk Tea Special
In my opinion, this restaurant is overly rated with their average food quality and overpriced. Their service is very poor too! I had to remind them thrice to serve my dessert and thrice to come with the bill. I have the feeling of just walking out from the restaurant at that time so they will come out with a bill immediately.Jeez...


Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 1/5
Food Serving Speed: Very Slow
Will I Revisit?: No

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon