Restoran Ful Lai, Kuchai Lama

My sister started to get bored with me after all these while my morning breakfast for most of the time is dim sum. Sorry sister, it is way healthier than nasi lemak or roti canai I supposed. So this time we had our dim sum at Restoran Ful Lai, Kuchai Lama.


As early as 6.30am, we were there to warm their seats. Hahaha...very quiet and peaceful with no cars jamming the street and crowds filling up the tables.

Porridge with Century Egg: This porridge has just making me to hate eating porridge even more. Too salty!!! - 2/5
Ha Kau: Normal for me because I still prefer the skin that is not so thick. - 3/5
Siew Mai with Prawn: Prawn is not tangy. - 2/5
Siew Mai: Good. If this also they can't do well, I think they cannot survive for long - 4/5
Siew Mai with Seaweed: Normal to me because I do not taste any different with a normal siew mai. - 3/5
Lo Mai Kai: Salty! The waiter keep hard sell us this which is like telling us this is their signature but it is too disappointing for us. - 2/5
Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun with Prawns: I can't really taste the prawns. All I can taste is the flour. - 1/5
All of the dim sum above are selling at RM3.50 per plate/bowl except Loh Mai Kai which cost @RM3.60
Located at the corner of the shop lot but taste unimpressive. However, they have their crowds especially at late nights.
Total Damage: RM26.10
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: No


Restoran Ful Lai
1G, (GF) Jalan 2/116B,
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama,
58200 KL
Tel: 03-7983 6851

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu