Pork Intestine Soup @Restoran Hoong Fook, Sri Petaling

I almost forgot that I have a mission to introduce most of the hawker stalls to you all. Seriously, it is not that I am not working hard enough to find but I have really tried a few but I am not really dare to introduce to you all. But this time I really have to thank my hometown mate, Cyrena for introducing me a great Pork Intestine Soup at Sri Petaling. I never notice this place after staying around this area for 3 years. I can say she is one loyal girl which is not just in relationship but in food as well. She can eat the same food for everyday without feeling bored about it. Pretty amazing! Oh ya, I forgot to mention that the restaurant name is Restoran Hoong Fook.

Sorry Muslim mates, please skip this post for today only. Thanks!
Pork Intestine Soup @RM6.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Simply delicious. The soup itself has enough black pepper to bring out the spicy kick in it. About the intestine, I really like it because they are chewy and very deliciously done.

I can tell you that among all the hawker stalls in this restaurant, people are only here for this hawker stall only. Dine in and take away...this stall takes it all.
This is the business board and hope you did not missed it!
Total Damage: RM6.00
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes!


Restoran Hoong Fook
Jalan Merah Cagar
TAman Seri Petaling
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Business Hours: 6.00pm - 11.00pm or until sold out. (No fixed off day)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon