Advanced Open Water Course, Pulau Perhentian Besar

Did my Advanced Open Water Course (AOW) here Pulau Perhentian Besar with Urban Island. RM900.00/person includes return boat, lunch, equipment, certification and 5 skill dives. FYI, accommodation is not included. Peak Buoyancy, Deep Dive and Underwater Navigation are compulsory skill dives. Optional dives that I took are my favourite Wreck Dive and Night Dive.
I did not bring my underwater camera but luckily that one of the dive masters is carrying one and taking free photos for us! Cool! So please do enjoy the underwater pics below.
Doing my Underwater Navigation skill. Basically I have learned that in my Open Water Diving Course. I do not understand why it is made compulsory again here.
Furthermore instruction before finalizing my skills and I will be graduating!
Time to celebrate with underwater Gangnam style. Oh yeah!
Waiting for others to complete their skill. Boring. Over here are nothing but sands
All of the sudden a school of fishes swimming around us. Wow! Amazing scene!
Two bamboo sharks which just loves to lay below the rocks.
First time saw a cuttlefish in my Wreck Dive after so many dives. 
Moray Eel which just like to show its head. For your information, there are two wrecks in Pulau Perhentian. First is Sugar Ship Wreck where I am now. Second is the Vietnamese Ship Wreck which is a smaller wreck.
My first time night dive experience was horrible. I can't see a thing! So dark...pretty scary when you do not have a torch light. Some more you barely see anything around. I think the spot they took us was not a good night spot. 
Anyway, I just want to get my license. So yay, that's my trainer and we completed our Advanced Open Water Course! Cool!
Total Damage: RM900.00
Freakout: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Recommended?: Yes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park