Coco Tei Tokyo Japanese Cuisine, Imbi

A familiar face for my Japanese cuisine adventure...and here we are at Coco Tei Tokyo Japanese Cuisine which I promised for a long time to bring her here. Alas, I have once again kept my promised.
Nice miniature items displayed here. The first step I entered this restaurant I feel that this restaurant is too dark for an afternoon. 
Eringi Butterya @RM14.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Quite delicious for the first few bites when the mushrooms brings you the rich buttery taste but what happened after you swallow the food is the oily feeling left over your mouth even your throat. Does not taste really pleasant to me.

Sashimi (Jyo) @RM100.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Thank god, Coco Tei does not let me down with their delicious sashimi. All the sashimi served here are delicious. Flawless! Perfect!

Avodaco Lover @RM26.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Delicious avocado with my favourite tako...I can't complain more but their size is too small for a plate of RM26.00

Saba Shioyaki @RM20.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - I only have one comment for my mom after having this which is, "Mom, if you cook your fish like this everyday, I will finish up all your fishes without complain."

Leisei Sanshoku @RM28.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - When every time I wanted to choose a cold noodle in a Japanese Restaurant, I am struggling to choose between Zaru Soba, Cha Soba and Inaniwa Udon. Finally, Coco Tei knows my dilemma and has created such a creative dish to solve problem people like me. Now, I can have all of them in one plate! Yummy and happy!

Goma Ice Cream @RM4.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - One word - LIKE!

Umeshu Jelly @RM14.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - I think I have wasted this jelly because I really do not know how to appreciate a jelly mixed with their famous Umeshu Wine.

Overall, I love this restaurant which is located the same row with Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie and Fukuya Japanese Restaurant. Two great Japanese restaurant in the same row. What a fight! However, the only comment I would like to make about this restaurant is the waiter and waitress here are conversing with the customers using Cantonese. The first language to speak to us is Cantonese without worrying whether we will understand it or not. It is very weird for a Japanese Restaurant like this. I thought I am in a HK Chinese Restaurant. Apart of that, their service is very slow in response and not attentive.
Note: You can park inside their parking space which is more ample than Fukuya Japanese Restaurant. Just remember to let them chop your parking ticket to get a free parking.

Total Damage: RM226.60
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Coco Tei Tokyo Japanese Cuisine
5, GF B, Jalan Delima
55100 KL
Malaysia
Tel: 1800-88-6655
Business Hours: 11.45pm - 2.00pm; 6.00pm - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan