Menya Musashi Bukotsu, Raffles City

Once again I was brought over here because was known for their fame. This restaurant is called Menya Musashi Bukotsu. It is a Japanese ramen shop. I forgot how many times I had my ramen in Singapore and they are still got so many ramen shop I have not tried yet. Is there really have such a demand by the locals?
Once again, a queue like this which looks so convincing. From my experience is if there is a queue, does not mean it serves delicious food, it is just they are value for money. If you see no queue and don't even see any patrons in the restaurant, avoid the restaurant at all cost! I wonder what this restaurant will be for me.
Open kitchen concept restaurant for you to see how they make their delicious ramen.
White Chashu Ramen @S$12.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 0/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Just 2 pieces of Chashu??? Seriously? The soup is so salty and it is salty enough to spoiled my whole appetite. One scoop for the soup, one bite for the noodle, one piece of chashu and finished off the egg. That's all I do with this. I can't force myself to go on any further.

Ebi Tsukemen @S$15.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - Another super salty ramen! I almost wanted to ask the customers next to me about what is so delicious about this to make them lining up for it! It is ridiculously for me to carry on with the food. 1 mark left for the prawns. That's all it worth!!!

Overall, another rubbish ramen shop which I find it pretty ridiculous for me to queuing up for it. Can they taste the food themselves before they serves to the customers? And why is so many people here for their food? Is it that nice? Or my tongue got problem? Too many questions I wanted to ask. Hopefully someone would step up to clear my doubt.

Total Damage: S$36.25
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: NOOOOOO!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu