Cafe De Kokok, Kluang

New blooming restaurant in Kluang is just becoming really really interesting. Lately, I come across with this western restaurant which is called Kokok Restaurant & Cafe. Just a simple looking one unit of shop but the inside is outstanding.

Look at their design you already can feel they really spent a lot on it.
They should have make this as the bar table since the place has only 6 available tables excluding the smoking area session. Apart than that, the baby chair is really spoiling the standard of this restaurant. Those baby chair is more use by the Chinese hawker stall instead.
Mango Chicken Salad @RM9.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is a real delicious mango chicken salad and as good as the one that I had at Ritch Cafe.

Fettucini Carbonara @RM13.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - I wanted to laugh when they served me this. Do they really know how to differentiate between Fettucini and Spaghetti? About the taste, nothing wrong with the gravy and everything. It is delicious but the spaghetti is a spoiler. Is the spaghetti refrigerated before they start to cook? Either they are or not, they really should cook it longer because I still can eat the raw flour taste in the spaghetti. I thought my taste bud was malfunction but even my girl has tasted them and said the same thing. BIG disappointment.

Chicken Cordon Bleu @RM13.90
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is not bad dish but the size is quite small to compare with what I had at One Sweet One Night but of course the price also in huge difference. As for the taste, I like it a lot but it will be better is the layar of the meat can be slightly thinner. So that more stuff can be put inside.

A closer look.
I am hugging a big expectation with their food when I entered this restaurant after looking at their beautiful design. However, the food is not as great as I am expected them to be. Well for your information, I tried their Oreo smoothies which is extremely delicious. As for their service, I really dislike the particular waitress. Is she having some kind of a bad day? Where is her smile? I never see her smile from the moment I entered this restaurant until I left. Not smile to me and other customers too. I know this restaurant does not charge any service tax but does not mean she can choose not to smile, right? Smile girl, it does not cost you anything. It is not just for people around you to feel warm but eventually you will make yourself to have a better mood too.
Total Damage: RM55.30
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 1/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: If this restaurant at KL, I would have skip this. But since I got no other better choice in this small town so I will revisit them somehow.


Cafe De Kokok
54, Jalan Duku,
Haji Manan
86000 Kluang
Johor

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu