Restoran 9888 @Maluri

Thinking for a good food location to dine seems so hard especially when you have to choose Chinese cuisine only. The lack of research in this cuisine, I have to be greatly rely on my sister's mom whom brought me to this Restoran 9888 in the end. Once again, please forgive me because my sister's mom has thrown away my receipt so the below food name and price may not be accurate.

Fried Roasted Pork with Cereal @RM28.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - The taste of the fried taste roam into your mouth when everytime you chewed which I find it quite amazing. But...it is too hard especially for elderly people to eat. 

Vege - the first time the served was too salty so we had them to cook again for us. Usually I will not complaint when being served a food like this but after seeing how auntie did it, I think I shouldn't tolerate when the food is not right for us after all we are paying for the food and we deserved to be served a good food.
Lala Steamed Egg @RM20.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Look at all the lala shells inside the egg which it shouldn't be like that because the shell itself has their own fishy smell which will spoil the whole egg. They should have take out the meat and steamed it together with the egg instead.

They has a lot of customers dining there which we thought that we have ordered a wrong food. However, in my personal opinion I will think that the waitress is pretty bad in introduce us their restaurant's signature. Never really care about the customers when we have an elderly patron with us. Keep recommending us their pork knuckles which is so high cholesterol and at the same time making this restaurant got nothing but pork knuckles.
Total Damage: RM63.30
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No


Restoran 9888
111 - 117G, Jalan Cerapu Satu,
Off Jalan Cheras, Batu 3 1/4,
56100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-9283 7889
Mobile: 012-360 5967
Business Hours: 10.30am - 3.00pm; 5.00pm - 10.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2