Ritch Cafe, Kluang

Back to Kluang...there are a few up and rising new restaurants build in my area. I am so proud to introduce this new place called Ritch Cafe.

Today is also a farewell party for my old schoolmate, Chan See (middle) who is going to Penang following her husband. My number of friends in Kluang has reduced again...so sad! :(
I like the design in this restaurant.
Two shops combined together with windows like in the ancient ship.
Very cute pepper and salt!
Mango Chicken Salad @RM18.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is not in their menu and it is a must order dish! I really like the mango mix together in the salad. With added slight saltiness from the chicken bits, this salad is just too perfect!

Grilled Dory with Ham @RM18.90
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Dory fish fillet with chicken ham is an interesting combination which somehow works very well. There is not dory fishy smell I used to eat before.

Grilled Lamb @RM25.90
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - This lamb is a letdown. Too much fatty part in this lamb meat which I dislike to eat the most. I hardly able to taste the real meat of the lamb. The sauce accompany with it is just too salty.

Spicy Garlic Seafood @RM17.90
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Spicy food lover alert! This is a real spicy spaghetti I ever taste. Super hot & spicy! Of course, tasty too!

Creamy Seafood in Bun @RM18.90
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - First like, the creativity they put in this. Second like, the freshness of the seafood. Third like, the delicious creamy sauce accompany with the bun.


I really glad that Kluang has able to produce such a high standard restaurant. With such a quality restaurant, I will just have more place to introduce to my friend who is visiting me at Kluang in the future. Hopefully this restaurant will continue to sustain their business together with the quality.

At the same time, I wish all the best to my dear friend, Chan See. Known her since 13 years old and suddenly...somehow I just cannot accept when everyone starts to have their new episode of life while I am struggling to create one.

Total Damage: RM151.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Ritch Cafe
8, Jalan Duku
86000 Kluang
Johor
Tel: 07-7760378
Business Hours: 11.00am - 12.00am

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu