George & Dragon Cafe, Johor Premium Outlet

Once again I am at Johor Premium Outlet (JPO) but this time I spent a lot at Quiksilver & Roxy where they were running a crazy sales which I just couldn't resist. As for the food, here I am at the 3rd dining place which is called George & Dragon Cafe. The name of the restaurant is definitely does not carry any high class feel to you but the interior design of this restaurant might tell you otherwise. 

Over here at JPO, there are 4 dining locations only excluding their food court. The first 2 restaurants are Kampachi Japanese Restaurant and Taang Shifu. So I left another restaurant which I might be there for my next visit will be Absolut Thai!.

The design is very much in the ancient English era where there are knights and bishops.
The table settings in this restaurant. They serve my favorite afternoon tea sets with scones too.
Soup of the Day - Broccoli Soup @RM9.80++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I am not a broccoli fan but I feel more weird when I got to know there is a broccoli soup. Well, I like to try weird stuff so I ordered it anyway. To my surprise, it was pretty good. First of all, it was not salty. The great part is the slight broccoli taste with creamy soup is just simply delicious. The garlic bread is very nice too. I hope they can give me more than just a slice.

Chicken & Lamb Combo @RM58.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Only for those who likes to have gamey taste in their lamb will like this dish and I am one of them. Truly delicious and the chicken meat is soft too. Very easily to cut. I like the special sauce over the mash potato which I am not sure what sauce is that. It is just delicious when you mix them together with mash potato. This portion is just good for 2 pax where you will some room for your dessert later.

Original Traditional English Trifle @RM9.80++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I really like the first bite of the rich cream but not until the bottom there is a raspberry cake which spoiling this dessert. If it is a brownies or a chocolate fudge will be just perfect.

Overall, it is not a bad restaurant to dine at. I had a nice Margarita and Irish Cream with Liquor. Both are really good drinks to order. They mixed it well. They do charge for warm water @RM0.50++ per glass which is pretty stingy way to do it. Only those kopitiam or a mamak will charge for a glass of warm water.
Total Damage: RM146.85
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes, would like to try their scones.

George & Dragon Cafe
Suite 204, Johor Premium Outlet,
Indahpura 81000
Kulaijaya, Kulai
Johor
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang