Namoo @Publika, Solaris Dutamas

Elayne jie introduced to me a very special and unique restaurant which is known as Namoo. This is a fusion Korean with Western style. I can't believe a traditional Korean cuisine can be evolved into a very different style which makes food becomes more adventurous and amazing. We just won't get boring with the creativity.   
Multi-Grain Tea Hot @RM9.90++. Nothing special because it is quite tasteless. However, I have to mention that their drink menu is quite different than ordinary too especially under the Korean Specialty Drinks category . This drink is one of the example.
Korean Soya & Honey Ttuk Bok Gi @RM14.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Not sure where is the soya taste. It is a Korean rice cake which is same like our Chinese's Chee Cheong Fun for me. The only difference is just the gravy is using honey instead of sweet soy sauce.

Bibi Rice Burger @RM21.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is a grilled chicken breast and mixed vegetables with sesame Bibi sauce served on a grilled rice bun and fried egg. It is pretty amazing that instead of using a bun, they used a grilled rice bun. However, it is a little too large for my mouth to start. So I have to separate in different sections to eat. Overall, it is quite good and different experience from a normal burger that I used to know.

Bulgogi Beef Taco @RM22.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Hmm..since when a Korean restaurant serves a Taco? Anyway, the beef is a little too hard according to my Elayne jie. Pretty disappointing for their signature dish.

Salt Ice Cream Caramel Popcorn Bingsoo @RM18.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Using measuring jar to serve a dessert? That's something! Not a real fan of salted ice cream because in my opinion, a dessert shouldn't have a salty taste in it. However, I still have to give the credit for the genius who is coming out with such idea. It is really too big for one person and we managed to finish up every single drop of it. 

Overall, I will still do come by this restaurant some time to try their other amazing and creative dishes they offer. I do hope they will keep on inventing new recipe to amaze us. Last but not least, I want to thank my dearest Elayne jie for introduced me this great place.

Total Damage: RM113.00
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Namoo
Publika, Lot 4A, Level G3,
Solaris Dutamas,
1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 KL
Tel: 03-6411 6498
Business Hours: 10.30am - 10.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park