Fougasse Boulangerie & Patisserie, Pandan Indah

We have Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie and Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie. Now we have Fougasse Boulangerie & Patisserie. Obviously there are from the same owner and these are their branches. Now the third branch taken it's place at the eastern part of KL City which is at Pandan Indah. I prefer they had at the west like Mont Kiara or TTDI. The above pictures just to show you the same range of cakes and dessert like any other branches.
Same bakeries too!
This UFO Fromage capture my attention the most. Never really try a Japanese Souffle and never try such a big souffle too. I did not order because it is too big for me to have it on my own. However, I will definitely coming back for it.
Macaroons! For me, this tiny thing is like an expensive Oreo for me. I really do not know how to appreciate it. Sorry,
Macaroons @RM3.60/pc
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 3/5 - I still order them anyway because my this friend here has not even try a macaroon before. Pity here...lol. So she surrender her "first time" to me...hoho. Okay, back to the taste. I ordered a mint flavor and a chocolate. The mint was real bad because it is too sweet like syrup based mint. The chocolate one is still acceptable. I finished it with a bite...so that's why I feel kind of waste to buy a RM3.60 cookies. So expensive.

Strawberry Cheese Parfait @S$7.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Never really looks like a parfait to me. The taste is still acceptable and nothing special for me to come back just for it.

Green Tea Tiramisu @RM7.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Delicious! I always believe anything with green tea is delicious!

Cream Caramel @RM6.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - I definitely paid for the tiny jar. I just had a few scoop and my beloved cream caramel is gone. It is tasty so that's why I am hungering for more!

Cheese Souffle @RM3.50
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Unable to taste the huge souffle so I am settling myself with a small version. Once again, my dear friend gave me her "first time" to me again! Haha...she never had a souffle in her life yet!  Anyway, she got a lot of things are still virgin so I am not so surprise. About the taste, in my mind, I thought a souffle should be inside hot while the outside is the room temperature. Well, this is the first time trying a cold souffle. Not my type.

There are good and there are bads. To me, when the first they have Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie, I see unique, special and awesome feeling about it. Once they opened Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie and this, I have a feeling they are just ordinary bakery shop with cafe. Nothing special anymore.
Total Damage: RM32.60
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Yes

Fougasse Boulangerie & Patisserie
25-G, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/6A,
Pandan Indah
55100 KL
Tel: 03-4280 0618
Business Hours: 8.00am - 8.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu