Sushi King, Kluang

I have to thank Sushi King for introduce me to Japanese food. Yes, it is Sushi King who bring my crazy indulgence on Japanese food. At that time Sushi Zanmai not existed yet, since most likely everyone now would think it supposed to be Sushi Zanmai who is capable in doing that instead.

Well, absolutely true. When I had my Sushi King back recently after more than 5 years, I really asked myself how come Sushi King could ever make me love Japanese food at the first place with such a quality?? More explanations with pictures will be the answer...

Matcha Float @RM6.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Seriously it tasted so bad which I feel it is a colored drink for me instead.

Ginger Soda @RM3.90++ - Carbonated ginger drink...nothing special to elaborate more.
Sausage Maki - 2/5, sausage in a sushi still quite new for me.
Spicy Egg Curry @RM6.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5 
Overall: 3/5 - Spicy flavor inside a sushi? A bold attempt but still not the level for my acceptance.

Inari 3/5 - Simplest still the nicest.
Tako 2/5 - It is badly done. I feel like it is there for weeks.
Unagi Sushi 2/5 - The unagi sauce is badly done
Salmon Carpaccio @RM9.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - I do not know what rubbish sashimi is this because the salmon pieces are so thin laying on top of each other which make it like a mess. You will feel full by looking at it.

Fried Hotate Sushi 2/5 - The hotate is badly taste!
Cha Soba @RM9.90++
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 1/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 1/5 - This is the most horrible cha soba I ever seen. It is a colored noodles to me and the sauce is not self made...I think pour out from some on the shelf soy sauce in the supermarket.


Seriously it was a terrible experience to dine in Sushi King. However, I still need to be grateful with their existence so that I able to love Japanese food.


Total Damage: RM64.50
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu