Phi Phi Island, Krabi

There are plenty of full day activities that you can sign up at Krabi such as:
  • Water rafting up to 9km long
  • James Bond Island Tour
  • Chicken Island Tour
  • Elephant Trekking
  • Longtail boat tour
  • Canoeing
  • Kayaking
  • Snorkeling or diving at Phi-Phi Island or Shark Point
As usual that I prefer myself to get wet with water rather than sweat, so I chose diving at Phi-Phi Island.


Early in the morning @7.30am, we already get ready to depart. The trip is just cost me 2800฿ which is includes equipment, boat transfer, lunch and bottled drinks inclusive Coke and Sprite!
However, the boat they use is a ferry boat instead of a speed boat so that is the reason where the journey took us almost 3 hours. If is a speed boat, you may just need 1 hour ++. Well, the advantage is they are extremely cheap! Can consider the cheapest around Krabi! 
3 hours of journey indeed is a suffering because you are smelling the diesel from the boat, 3 hours under the hot sun and the boat is just too slow for enjoyment! WE like fast boat don't we? So cool right? Finally we arrived and preparing for our 2 dives.
What a beautiful corals in this island!
What a colorful Longfin Grouper. Can I BBQ it later?
Another beautiful coral...looks like a cotton wool.
Sorry, I totally forgot this fish name all of the sudden. Will update if I remember. This fish stays on the bottom of the water. I almost landed on it when I making my dive.
Jan's Pipefish. Really...this is a fish...not a broken stick fallen into the sea ya? So if you are a diver, you are always advised to stay buoyant at all times without landing or stepping on anything. Because you might accidentally stepping on a fish like this!
Fimbriated Moray Eel. Wow~~~ looks dangerous ya? If I able to capture this close distance, so it proofs that it is not really that dangerous unless you touch it.
Marbled Sea Cucumber. What you can touch in the sea? The best is you touch nothing but if you are a very curious person so the only sea creature you can touch is sea cucumber.
Aren't you amazed to see such scenery in the sea? You won't get to see this on the ground...guarantee!
Moorish Idol. These fishes always think they are very pretty. So they like to show off in the sea which reminds me on someone...will she realized that I am talking about her? Hohohoho~~~
Seal Faced Pufferfish also known as blowfish. I wanted to see them blown up! Must be very cute!!!
Carol reefs...known as home of fish-fish. Hehe...please do not touch them and they will lost their home and die. You do not want to lost your home too right? :)
What is great about Phi-Phi Island is you got to see all kinds of coral reefs and fishes. But the sea no longer as beautiful as before. It is worse than the local islands that I have dived previously. You can see from my photos which is quite blurry at some part which was not done by my camera but it is real life. The sea is getting polluted with dead corals. No corals no fish, when no fish we can't see fish anymore. So snorkels and divers, please enjoy the sea view with responsibility.


Total Damage: 2800฿
Freakout Level: 3/5
Ambiance: 1/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Will I revisit?: No

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu