Victoria Station @Jalan Ampang

To me, The Ship and Victoria Station are just the same. They are hardly able to be distinguished. The Ship is using ship as their restaurant concept while Victoria Station are using railway station as their restaurant design. Both of them are famous for their steak and their pricing is about the same. Sometimes I really wonder if they are brother sister company. Anyway, let's try their steak first.

2 platforms with 2 trains which you can sit inside and dine! Obviously better than dining inside our KTM Train.
This is the train at Platform 1.
Yup, we are at Victoria Station everybody!
Complimentary bread! Yummy!
Fresh Honeydew Milk
Chef Recommendation: Air Flown Ribeye Steak (Medium Raw)
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - The price of the beef is calculated by its weight. So the price may be vary. The meat is wonderful. According to my girl since she is the one who can eat beef, the meat melting slowly in her mouth and it does not need much of her mouth work. Perfect!


Kind of sad that I cannot eat beef for the rest of my life due to religion but whenever I bring my girl or my sister to an awesome steakhouse, I feel like I am eating as well. Haha...If they are happy, I am happy too! Apart of steak, there are really nothing else is suit my appetite same like The Ship. Parking is ample here as there is a parking space behind this Victoria Station. Jockey service is available too.


Total Damage: RM118.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Not me to decide since I do not eat beef. But highly recommended to those who loves steak!


Station Ampang
243, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-4257-3388 , 03-42514997
Fax: 03-4251-6853

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park