The Apartment @The Curve

There were once I was asked, how come I am so rich can go to a lot of different restaurants to dine? I was stunned with such a question. It is not I do not know how to answer but it is just curious why this question I never ask myself? Well, I can give an answer to anyone of you who have the same question now which is sad but grateful that human is born to eat and sleep. Therefore, everyday we MUST find food to eat either we like it or not. Plus, I am not local and I am not fancy to cook my own food either so I have a higher desire than anyone in seeking food. You may one day get sicked of those warung, hawker stall and food court who served the same food with a so-so taste. Therefore, I have to explore and hunt for other great food with all sort of varieties. Yes, I might have to spend a lot by doing that. Well, some people earn to shop while I earn to eat..that's all.

Anyway, let's move on as you already know that we are all born to eat and sleep - fact of life. This time I am going to dine at The Apartment.

Oh yes! The Apartment has fulfilled a human basic needs which is they provide food to eat and "bed" for you to sleep as well. It is very suitable for my sister who likes to have her evening nap. LOL
Chicken & Mushroom Pasta
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: N/A
Overall: 3/5 - Apart having pasta is her favorite, mushroom is also her favorite too! When both mixed together, she super likes it! Honestly, if talk about the best pasta, please consult her. She is way more expert than me because she orders pasta in any restaurants that are serving pasta. You may realized it when you read my blog.

Ayam Percik (served with Nasi Kerabu) - Kelantanese Specialties
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: N/A
Overall: 4/5 - While for me, I like to try all sort of weird food. Not to say weird but "interesting" food such as like this. For my sister, she find it weird and asked me why the rice is blue? Because this dish is called Nasi Kera-blue. Oh okay...I know is lame. Sorry...it is a coloring made from the petal flower of Clitoria. Very delicious and fragrant rice which comes with yummy ayam percik - wood-fire broiled chicken dressed with sweet coconut gravy.

Arghh...we are full. It is time to sleep and let's sleep together at The Apartment ^o^


The Apartment

Lot 72, 73 & 74
Ground Floor, Western Courtyard
(next to TGI Fridays)
The Curve Shopping Centre
Mutiara Damansara
Email: living@atheapartment.com
Phone: Tel: +603.77278330
Opening hours: 11am to 10pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park