Frames Cafe, Sunway Pyramid

Last year was her first time gave me a Birthday Treat. I just couldn't forget. She asked me to select a place that I wish to dine. I am not sure about you but to me honestly, I dislike to choose a place to dine especially it is on someone's treat. She just started to work some part time job during her semester break. I just cannot get through myself to choose some expensive place to dine. If it is too cheap, seems like looking down on her. So I remembered the last time I went to Red Box Karaoke @Sunway Pyramid, I passed by this interesting restaurant called Frames Cafe. I stopped by and checked their menu and I do find it reasonable. So I told my sister about it later that night. So here we are and time to choose what to eat and make sure it is not too expensive.

Glad that she also likes the place.
A lot of frames~~~
More frames~~~
Nice lamp which I can't help not to capture it.
Chicken Aglio Olio @ RM19.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Not a really a big fan for an olive oil based spaghetti. Choose because it is the cheapest among the pasta. LOL

Chicken Tapas @RM13.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - My sister wants me to pick for her and she was not very hungry at that time. Anyway, it is normal to me. Popcorn Chicken @KFC which is only RM6.55 taste much more better.

FYI, the place is wi-fi equipped. We did not order any drinks and just 2 glasses of free warm water just to reduce her expenditure on me. I am sorry if my sister read this and feel bad about it, I just want you to know as long as you have heart and treat me well. That is good enough already ok? :)


Oh no...hopefully this year she won't ask me where to dine again~~~ pressure~ :p


Total Damage: RM35.50 (2 pax)
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Service Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No


Frames CafeLot OB.K4N, Oasis Boulevard
Sunway Pyramid
3 Jalan PJS 11/15
Bandar Sunway
Petaling JayaSelangor46150Malaysia
03 5631 9989

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Quan Ice Cream & Coffee House, Pandan Indah