Ole Ole Bali @SohoKL, Mont Kiara

After my last year birthday at Frames Cafe, I have been wondering where I should go this year for my own birthday celebration. Luckily for this year, my sister did not ask me to choose where to dine for my Birthday...phewww...but I need to remind her somehow~ :(

Yup! This is the place Ole Ole Bali! They have other branches at Empire Shopping Gallery, Mutiara Tropicana, Puchong and Sunway Pyramid.
We are not alone! She brought her lovely mom together too! Oh...I am so touched! Apart of that, I got angpow from her mom too! So happy! Yay!
They have open air sitting outside the restaurant.
They have seats in the upstairs too!
But I chose to sit indoor ground floor because for her mom to have a nice cozy air-con and do not want her to climb up and down.
A cabinet of wines
Their cash counter
Laughing Buddha
More laughing Buddha
Nice chandelier to light up our evening
They have merchandise for sale too! A lot of nice designed around the restaurant that you can see. I can't help not to stop taking pictures until I forgot to make an order. Well, do not let my sister and her mom to wait so faster order something and continue to snap! When I saw the menu, I am shocked. In my mind was asking are you sure my sister going to treat me such an expensive food? Oh no...not again...I have to think again and again what is the cheapest one that I should order. Well, somehow I convinced myself I need to give her and mom face so that I ordered whatever I feel like eating in order to feel like respecting my spoiled sister and her mom.
Hot Lemongrass & Ginger Tea @RM8.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Her mom loves this so much! She refilled it 3 times with hot water.

Avocado Shake @RM12.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Very nice drink and good for your skin! But my sister a bit phobia with it since we had an avocado ice cream @Kindori which tasted so bad. Somehow later she accepted it...huhu~

Iced Honey Lemon @RM9.00++. Nothing special to have extra comment right, sister?
Siap Bumbu @RM28.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Look at the portion! So BIG with half a chicken and I have to finish it all by myself!!! OMG! The most important thing it tastes so good and I can't stop eating! I feel like I am a gluttonous person!

Nasi Campur Chicken @RM35.00
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Another BIG portion and luckily I advised my sis to eat together with her mom. The fish meat was cold which I think it is already cooked earlier. Fish must be served hot at any circumstances. 

Pisang Bakar @RM13.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - I never wanted to order a dessert because I was so full but I thought I can shared it with my sister. In the end she did not help much. :( Anyway, very creative and delicious dessert. However, the Gula Melaka is a bit too sweet. 

A way to ask us to pay? LOL
Ok, let's end my birthday celebration with a nice duet shot.
Their dinner time are crowded and full house which left us no choice but to take a number and wait. The waiter and waitress running all over the place which obviously they are really short handed. Furthermore, they are not really understand English which makes me very hard to communicate with them. That's the part they need to improve. Wi-fi is available here and the parking is ample if you choose to park in their paid car park @RM1.00 per entry. One thing for sure why people loves this place is the food portion is BIG which makes the price become reasonable. Of course, the food is delicious too!!!


Anyway, I really wish to thank my sis and her mom once again to make my birthday feels important again. Love you all~ Somehow, I quite feel bad when my sister needs to spend 3 times more than last year. Sorry, mui!


Total Damage: RM121.80 (3 pax)
Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes.


Ole Ole Bali
J-0G-15 & J-0G-16, SOHO KL
Solaris Mont Kiara,
2, Jalan Solaris
50480
KL
TeL: 03-62049688
Opening Hours: Daily 11am – late

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park