The Ship @Jalan Sultan Ismail, KL

The Ship is one of the oldest steakhouse in Malaysia. So expectation on them are truly high. They are creative enough to decorate the whole restaurant like an old warship concept. Their waiter/waitress dressed like a sailor and their managers dressed like captains. 

They have other branches in Bukit Bintang, Pertama Kompleks, Petaling Jaya, Batu Feringghi (Penang) and Sri Bahari (Penang)

Complimentary bread
Complimentary Salad
Escargots Bourguinonne
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: N/A
Overall: 3/5 - Escargot is a sea snail. Maybe when you heard of snail you might already say NO to it. Let me assured you that, if a chef in the restaurant knows how to cook it well, it can be extremely delicious. Trust me. But The Ship does not make it that way. So you can skip it if you like.

A close shot on how you eat the escargot.
Sizzling Chicken Fillet
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: N/A
Overall: 3/5 - Please have your handkerchief standby by your neck. This sizzling plate will sizzle the gravy on you!!! So you have to wait for about 5 minutes for it to calm down. Haha...Very creative way of displaying the food but the more I eat the more I feel it salty. Sorry, maybe you can see most of my comment in my post is about salty. I am very allergic with salty food. It is adding extra sin into your body apart of fat and cholesterol! So try to avoid salty food to achieve good health.

Grilling the Tenderloin Sizzling Steak in front of you
Display it nicely with their gravy and garlic butter
Tada~~~ here you go!
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: N/A
Overall: 3/5 - Indeed is a restaurant well known for steak! Yummy!

I just can't help to end my night with a pint of beer!
When I was young and started to earn my salary, The Ship always the place I chose for fine dining. This place  brings me a lot of memories with my old friends and memories of my hardship before getting where I am now. Just can't help it~~~ Sob Sob~~~


Total Damage: Sorry, I have to remain undisclosed
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit: Yes


The Ship (M) Sdn Bhd
No. 40-1 & 40-2, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2141 8805
Business Hour:
Sunday to Friday (12.00pm - 12.00am)
Saturday (12.00pm - 1.00am)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang