Bon Ton Restaurant @Lot 10, KL

The last year's today, I celebrated my spoiled sister's birthday. If you read all my posts in this blog, you will know the reason for me saying her being spoiled by me. Haha...too bad once is your sister forever it just has to be your sister for life. Since it is my lifetime commitment so I have to plan a well nice birthday for her. I am a person who likes to plan ahead at least a month. 

Checking online, magazines and asking other foodaholic friends. It is not that I am not good at finding good food but it is just that I wish to try a new place that I myself have not tried before. Yes, it is risky. The service or the food may not turned out as it is supposed to be. A lot of other things need to take into consideration such as making sure that place is also new to her and etc. Phewww...finally after a month consideration, I put all my bets by "showing hands" to Bon Ton Restaurant which is located right beside the main road of Jalan Sultan Ismail.

This is my spoiled sis I am talking about. See her looks already know she is spoiled. LOL ;p
Well, she seems like enjoying the night view of the busy street in KL city. She can see the busy entrance of the Sungai Wang Plaza through that glass wall.
Okay, she started to fantasize herself in her dreamland. It is a good sign for sure. Anyway, I have to stop her as her food is waiting for her!
Chargrilled Sirloin Steak
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: N/A
Overall: 3/5 - She loves it! Hooray! That's all I hope for after all.

Lemongrass Chicken @RM30.90++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 4/5 - Very delicious and very creative combination. However, the portion is just too small as a main course.

Prepared her a Haagen Dazs mooncake as her birthday cake. LOL. But she loves it anyway. I have to send this mooncake to the restaurant beforehand so they can prepare something like this for her. Well, they have ample of time to prepare but still cannot get the "Birthday" spelling right. Hmm...nvm. This restaurant has a live band and the lady boss recommended me to request the live band to sing her a birthday song. Wonderful suggestion!
Huhu...great planning and everything was going smoothly. I really have to thank the lady boss and all the staffs who are making their best effort to provide me some ideas for this simple birthday celebration. Unbelievable, one year has passed and I have to get ready for birthday celebration today. Actually today is not her birthday but tomorrow instead. It is just because tomorrow is for someone more special and important than me to celebrate with and you know who I mean. Last but not least...Happy Birthday, Carmen Mui!


Total Damage: Obviously I have to remain undisclosed for all these preparations
Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes


BON TON RESTAURANT
Lot 10 Shopping Centre,
R1 & R2 Lower Ground Floor,
Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603.2142.2287  Fax: 603.2142.2287

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park