Kampachi Japanese Restaurant, Pavillion KL

Since Kampachi in my earlier post has been one of my popular post for a very long time, so I will share more about Kampachi but this time will be in a different place (Pavillion KL) with different people (my sister).

Yup, there she is. After "abducted" her from her college and make her change into a new clothes by ZARA. LOL
Sencha Okuseto @RM12.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Cannot compare with those normal RM2.00/cup because they put real tea leaves inside the pot which we refilled it for 5 times and still taste the same. Actually not I want to refill it that much, it was my sister's idea of "recovering" the cost. Cute eh? Haha...

Nigiri @RM150.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - You will love every each bite of the sushi because the meat is thick! However, I believe at Sushi Zanmai you probably only need to pay for RM30.00++ for this same plate of dish. Cannot blame the price since Kampachi is a 5-Star Japanese Restaurant so all the food price has to be 5x more than a normal Japanese restaurant.

Oyakadon @RM44.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Sorry, my sister already ate it before I managed to snap a picture of it because we waited for quite long for it. My poor sister's stomach cannot wait, if wait she will grumbles all the way until the food arrives. However, I can describe for you that this is a Japanese chicken and egg bowl rice. The rice is from Japan so it is very delicious and fragrant. Well, for a rice cost until RM50.00 is really ridiculous. So you understand why my sister trying to "recovering" the cost for me at the first place.

Different ambiance different environment different feel if to compare with Kampachi @ Equatorial Hotel. However, same quality of food, same service and same expensive price tag. No wi-fi provided in this restaurant. Another great experience for my sister since she got shocked after receiving the receipt. NOTE: Actually, she collects the receipt only but I made the payment. lalalala....


Total Damage: RM236.90
Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit?: Yes


Kampachi Pavillion
Lot 6.09.00, Level 6
Pavillion KL
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 KL
03-21489608
Business Hours:
Mon-Thu,Sun 11:30am-9:30pm
Fri-Sat 11:30am-10pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park