Star Cafe @Taman Desa, Jalan Klang Lama
Seems like I am already a die-hard supporter for Everyday ever since they voted me for the most creative entries for the Wild Basil post. Not really true actually because I am a neutral food explorer cum blogger. I only say the food is good when it is really good and vice versa. This time Everyday brings in one of their deal which is back by popular demand and they are sold for more than 3000 coupons this time!!! What deal is that? Check the link below:
What You Get When You Purchase This Everyday Coupons?
- Cream of Fresh Mushroom Soup
- Choice of:
- Tagliatelle (Fettuccine cooked with seafood, mushroom, capers, olive & a touch of chili)
- Star Giant Fresh Water Prawn Noodle (Served with Fried Prawn with Flat Rice Noodle or Crispy Noodle with Creamy Sauce)
- Braised NZ Lamb Shank (Osso Bucco with Aromatic Herbs served with mashed Potatoes or Noodles & Vegetables); or
- Supreme of Chicken Cordon Blue (Chicken Breast stuffed with Ham and Cheddar Cheese, Deep Fried and served with Fries & Vegetables)
- Dessert: 2 Scoopes of Ice Cream with Banana
- Drink: Star Milkshake
|Once again I have invited my sister to give comment too! Hooray~|
|Not really a lot of people during their lunch hour but the boss said their dinner time is fully booked.|
|A lot of seats but empty.|
|I believe the pink color shirt with his back facing us is the boss|
|Vanilla Milk Shake|
Overall: 4/5 - One more glass please. Seriously too delicious which I can finished it in one go!
|Strawberry Milk Shake|
Overall: 3/5 - Taste like medicine...yucks~~~
Overall: 1/5 - All I can say is better a little bit than Wild Basil but worse than Rush Hours Gastropub
|Braised NZ Lamb Shank|
Overall: 2/5 - The lamb still got blood and the spaghetti is cold. Argh...I do not want to say anymore further. Conclusion, nothing is right on this plate.
Overall: 1/5 - Look at the food presentation. I unable to just snap the photo of the food only because it just do not look nice. I have no choice to have my cute sister to model it together to look much more better. As for the taste, my sister said "YUCKS" and I said "SUCKS"
|2 Scoopes of Ice Cream with Banana|
Overall: 3/5 - Using Nestlé ice cream, of course it tastes better!
|This is the restaurant which is located at the corner lot.|
Total Damage: RM35.80 (2 pax)
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes, only for a glass of Vanilla Milk Shake. That's all
65, Jalan 109E,
Taman Desa, Off Jalan Klang Lama,
58100, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 -7971 3550
Business Hours:Mon - Sun: 12.00pm - 12.00am