Restoran Heidi, Kluang

Restoran Heidi is a ice cream restaurant which has opened almost 20 years. I used to love this place for their ice cream where I still can remember my mom always like to bring me here just for their ice cream. However, at that time our family is quite poor and my mom feels that having ice cream here is no longer worth as she thinks that it is better to buy a 2 litre ice cream which cost around RM6.00++ at that time is more worthwhile. Anyway, after so long...I wanted to come back here just to remember back those bit and pieces moment.
Earthquake @RM16.95
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 1/5 - I do not which cheap brand ice cream they are using but the ice cream quality is really so bad to be sell in such restaurant. Maybe when I was a kid, as long as there is ice cream, it is acceptable for me. But right now I just cannot accept such standard of ice cream. Really surprise this restaurant can last for so long. As the food & beverage industry in my small town is very competitive. It is really a disappointment that they do not improve at all.

Total Damage: RM16.25
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Restoran Heidi
60, Jalan Gunung Lambak 1,
Taman Gunung Lambak
86000 Kluang
Johor
Tel: 07-7732332
Business Hours: 11.30am - 11.30pm (last order:10.45pm) - opens daily

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang