Mr. Bean, Raffles City

Look at these adorable plushies! Opps...I am not trying to blog about these. This is a merchandise from a Soya Pudding stall which is known as Mr. Bean. Nowadays, a lot of type of drinks has been commercialized and creative components added to a common drink. First is the simple milk tea at kopitiam has become a bubble milk tea. Second is from a basic chocolate, vanilla and strawberry milkshake...now becomes with M&M, Smarties, honey, yam and many more. See more in my previous post about Once Upon A Milkshake.
Now, from a roadside soya bean stall, now comes with mascots and merchandise for sale. 
Will be the old traditional way be forgotten?
Their promotions on their signatures. Since it is highly recommended by my girl that Silky Soya Pudding is a must try, so I just followed.
Silky Soya Pudding @S$2.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - I am not impressed with it. The first bite I should be tasting is the rich soya bean taste but I tasted a powdery soya bean. Too powdery which I believe it is made from soya powder and jelly powder. The original soya bean taste has gone. I rather choose a tau fu fah instead.

A closer look. In my opinion, it is not really a must try dessert. Disappointment is all I can think of and I believe it is just too commercialized. So do please do not worry for the traditional roadside stall. Just keep up your originality and you will not be replaced by this.
Total Damage: S$3.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: No

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu