Once Upon A Milkshake, Raffles City

Lately the bubble milk tea trend is like a non-stop virus keep spreading among us and continue to see new bubble milk tea stalls opening without stopping. I, myself feel that kind of bored with it. Finally I found a good replacement for it, it is called Once Upon A Milk Shake. 
Yes, they are selling all types of flavours and the best part is you can customize the milkshake to the flavor you like. Price started from as low as S$2.50. The above picture you can see they are serving two types of milkshake. One is the Homemade Ice Cream Scoop and another one is Homemade Softserve Ice Cream. The difference is softserve is the type you used to see those ice creams sold at Mc Donalds while another type is the normal scooping ice cream we used to see in the ice cream parlour.
Their latest flavour is Mao Shan Wang Durian Milkshake! My favourite durian in milkshake! I just can't say no.  Mao Shan Wang is the most expensive type of durian. It can reached RM36/kg. 
Mini Durian Milkshake (strong) @S$7.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Cute right? I mean both the drink and her. Haha...this is a mini size. They come with 3 different sizes which are mini, regular and large. The taste also differentiate in 3 different style which are light, normal and strong. As what you can see is I chose a mini strong durian milkshake, it is really pure strong taste of durian and no artificial taste for sure. After finished the drink, my mouth is full of rich durian taste and I feel so regret for not buying a large size instead because it is not enough!!!

I really do suggest everyone do give it a try for this drink. Enough for the bubble milk tea. Really kind of sick of it already. Another thing I do like their service. I am not Singaporean but after a month I went back again and the staff still remember me and still can describe what I did on that day. Maybe my camera is the one which give her a big impression.

Total Damage: S$7.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Yea

One Upon A Milkshake

Raffles City Shopping Centre,
#B1-51 252 North Bridge Road, 
Singapore 179103 
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu