Osaka Town, Raffles City

I really forgot when is the last time I tried an Okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki is a Japanese Pizza. When I am at Raffles Place, I found this Osaka Town which is serving this Japanese Pizza. The best part is this restaurant has quite consistent patrons over time. They do not have full house so do not worry about getting a seat here.
At their entrance, they display all their signature food which is their Okonomiyaki
They also have ramen and other noodles for selection.
Moonlight Okonomiyaki @ S$14.80
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - What is special about this Okonomiyaki is the egg at the center. But too bad the egg york is burst. No longer see the so called moonlight. As for the taste, "special" is the only word I can use if you have not tried this yet. Their seafood is not really fresh...the prawn especially give me a weird fishy taste.

The hamburger and Seafood Okonomiyaki Set @S$13.80
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5 - It is more worth to get a set especially a Japanese hamburger and Japanese Pizza in the set. Japanese Hamburger is not like our usual burger which comes with the bun. Even the taste is different but this one is done quite badly because of it is salty. I have not tried an original one at Japan yet but definite our own Malaysia produce a better Japanese Hamburger than this. I will blog it when I got the chance revisit that place again. I will not reveal anything at this moment so do follow my blog to catch that. Hehe...

Caramel Pudding @S$3.80
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The caramel syrup does not really taste caramel for me. It is more like a gula melaka to me. Can skip this.

Total:Damage: S$40.50
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Only recommended to those who wants to know what is Japanese Hamburger or Japanese Pizza looks like. Definitely not place for you to purposely come and visit.

Raffles City Shopping Centre,
#B1-51 
252 North Bridge Road,
Singapore 179103 
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan