Ristorante Porto Romano, Mont Kiara

It is time for me to add some Italian cuisine in my blog so here I am at this famous Ristorante Porto Romano which has 3 branches opened around Klang Valley area. I am right now at Mont' Kiara branch which has a little difficult in finding a parking space.
Seafood Soup @RM24.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - A tomato based soup is never my liking but starting from today I have changed my perspective on this. Thanks to Porto Romano. I thought it would be sourish to cover so many fishy seafood in it. To my surprise, not sourish and not fishy. Just pure delicious soup with fresh seafood. I finished every single drop of it.

Aglio Olio Spaghetti Seafood @RM30.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Once again, I am not a fan of Aglio Olio because of some places especially Delicious, they will put too much olive oil which is making whole plate very oily. However, thanks to Porto Romano again, I started to like their Aglio Olio which is just nice and especially added some dried chili over it. Perfect!

Spaghetti Carbonara Mushroom @RM27.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Carbonara style is always my favourite so I am very biased about this style.

I wish my stomach got extra room for a pizza. Too bad that I am easily full by the pasta and soup. I heard their pizzas are good too! I will definitely come back for them! Wait for me!
Total Damage: RM130.85
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Yes

Ristorante Porto Romano
28, Jalan Kiara
Banyan, Mont' Kiara
50480 KL
Tel: 03-62078171
Business Hours: 11.00am - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2