Kedai Kopi Da Jia Le, Kota Kinabalu

After my last experience of Kuay Chap recommended by my Elayne jie at Miri, I hunger for more even now I am at Kota Kinabalu. So I decided to bring my new friends that I just known from Guilin, China to Kedai Kopi Da Jia Le. Over here there is a famous kuay chap which is worth to try. This shop is located at the industrial area so please do not puzzle when my Google map location below is guiding you into an industrial area. In this industrial area, there is a road which is called Jalan Undan has the whole row of shop lots where you can find this restaurant located at the corner.
This is the stall. Not just Kuay Chap. They also do sell other type of noodles inclusive Kolok Mee. 

Ingredients to mix inside the Kuay Chap. Most of them are pig's innards. 
The main ingredient which is the Kuay.
Finally with their homemade soup. The Kuay Chap is complete. 
Kuay Chap @RM5.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - It taste as good as I had in Miri. What is most important to me in a Kuay Chap is the pig's innards must be very clean. So this restaurant done it very well. Secondly, the "kuay" must not taste flour. It should be soft and tender with little chewing job to do. They done this right again. Lastly, the soup must have the right amount of the herbal taste and must not be too salty. I will say their soup is not very strong herbal taste but at least it is not too salty.

Total Damage: RM5.00
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: Yes

Kedai Kopi Da Jia Le
Jalan Undan,
88400 Kota Kinabalu
Business Hours: 7.00am - 2.00pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon