Kueh Chap @Hopoh Canteen

My Elayne jie's husband is originally from Miri. So she was kind enough to get a good food list from her husband and give it to me for my journey in Miri. I am so thankful to have this sister. So she HIGHLY recommended this Kueh Chap which is located inside the Hakka Association Building. She claimed that this is the perfect Hueh Chap for her. I definitely have to be there to try!
Preparing the delicious Kueh. So white! Looks so tasty!
Getting the ingredients ready and the delicious kueh chap will be ready within seconds.
Kueh Chap @RM5.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Here you go the delicious Kueh Chap is ready for me to eat! The Kueh is indeed delicious, tender and yummy! The ingredients in it are not stingy at all so you really will enjoy every single piece in it. However, the soup is slightly too salty to my liking but overall this is a good one! Must Try!

This is the place and it has other stalls selling different types of food in there. I do not know how did other scores but what I know the Kueh Chap is definitely not to be missed. I understand from Elayne jie that their Kueh Chap selling off very early.
People at Miri almost like people in Kuching. They only work either in the morning plus afternoon or just dinner only. So please be early and never later than 2.00pm. You will not find any good food after that hours anymore. Another thing about Miri is I never once have a good milk tea! Their milk tea is so bad like drinking a syrup. Very disappointed.

Total Damage: RM7.20
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Yes
Business Hours: 7.00am - 2.00pm (daily)

You may rely on my location map in this post because I drove myself relying on GPS to every each restaurants in Miri. So my map pinpoints are highly accurate!

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Calypso Cabaret Ladyboy Show @Asiatique The Riverfront

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching