Senjyu Sushi, e@Curve

As my usual day of life which is to explore here and travel there. Hahaha...what a phrase. So as I walking around the e@Curve which is previously known as Cineleisure, I found this interested Japanese Restaurant called Senjyu Sushi. I was full at that moment but the food that is in their menu just look very tempting. So I thought just a few sushi will not hurt me much. Hehe...

Unagi Sushi @RM8.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - The food is slightly expensive but the taste is good.

Trio Salmon Sushi @RM10.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very delicious and beautifully designed. I kind of feel pity by finishing it off in one bite. Slightly expensive

Cheese Baked Oyster @RM24.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Nice! Good for people who does not like to eat raw. But this is a special item and I doubt it is still available in their menu.


If to compare this restaurant with Sushi Zanmai, without a doubt this restaurant is expensive but the food are more delicious than Sushi Zanmai. However, I do believe this restaurant are trying to match with much more higher class such as Rakuzen. If it is so, I do not feel this restaurant is expensive at all and the foods are way better than Rakuzen too!


Total Damage: RM52.00 (2 pax)
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes


e @ Curveformerly known as Cineleisure Damansara
Lot G2 & G3, Ground Floor (Beside McDonalds)
T : 03 7727 9028 

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang