Claypot Rice @ LSY-Pot, Puchong

I am so sorry because I just noticed that I have not blogging about food for quite sometime! Do not worry. I will ensure you that there are endless of foods are coming on everyday! This time I brought you a traditional claypot rice from Groupon. The link for the deal as below:
The deal is not just about claypot rice only but is a course meal! Claypot Rice + Vegetable + Soup for only RM6/pax for a maximum of 2 pax!

This is the restaurant interior design. No customer because we had our lunch at 4.00pm. LOL
This Pu-er tea @RM5.00 is not included in the deal. 
The main course, the claypot rice! You have two choices of  claypot rice. First is Large Oriental Claypot Chicken Rice and second is Large Claypot Steamed Chicken Rice. As you can see, we have chosen the first one. The claypot rice actually can feed 3 pax to me.
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: N/A
Overall: 3/5 - It is a normal claypot rice but to compare with other claypot rice out there which eating the rice is like eating grains. For this claypot rice, the rice is nicely cook and the meats are a lot as well!

For vegetable category, you have two choices as well which are Small Bean Sprouts or Small Lettuce with Soy Sauce and Fried Shallots. So obviously we have chosen the second one.
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - Just a normal vegetable which is edible and not salty. That's all I can say. 

Under soup category, there are 2 types of soup of the day which are Lotus root, Old Cucumber, Pig Stomach Pepper Soup OR Peanut Soup. So we have chosen a Peanut Soup.
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - I did not taste any peanut at all! It is all covered by the baby octopus. Not a good soup for me unless they named it as Baby Octopus Soup.

Alas, Groupon finally has a food offer which is edible. The reason I am saying this is because I had my bad experience with their previous recommendation on Mai Ramen Cafe and Rush Hours Gastropub. I am still waiting for their refund on those! In my opinion, Groupon is good at finding great new adventures for us but for their food offer that they have for the time being is still below par. They really need to research more on their merchants' food quality before accepting them.

Total Damage: RM17 (2 pax)
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I revisit?: Yes, if I am happened to be in that area since the price is quite reasonable.

LSY-Pot 
No. 22, Jalan Puteri 2/4, 
Bandar Puteri Puchong, 
47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Phone: 012-918 3866

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu