Swan Lake Korean Restaurant, Sri Petaling

This will be my third time introduction on Korean food after Kyung Joo Korean Restaurant and Sweetree. Actually I am not a big fan of Korean Cuisine but just too many attractive offers brought me there. This time is by I Love Discounts

This how you will see the shop from outside.
This is the interior design of the restaurant. That is a Korean girl which I believe should be the owner. If she is, she really need to start smiling because she is just too cool sitting over there and lack of friendliness for being as a boss.
There is a mini stage. Somehow just too big for the mini hi-fi. I believe they should have a live performance? Anyway, the music being played is Chinese songs. Not really suit the restaurant theme. Hmm...
This is some deco of the restaurant at the near entrance. Just for display, I do not believe you can sit there.
That is the stone pot. I believe that is their signature dish
This is how it is served
Watermelon and pear drink. This is the first time I drink a pear drink.

Korean Stone Pot BBQ with Pork Meat
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: N/A
Overall: 2/5 - All I can eat is the pork and onion. Not much ingredients inside but the pork is tasty.

Korean Stone Pot BBQ with Pork Ribs
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: N/A
Overall: 2/5 - This stone pot has a bit more ingredients in it but it does not taste so good at all. The combination is not right


I feel this restaurant brings me a weird feeling. I do not feel warm and excited like I used to be when I enter a restaurant. Wi-fi is not available here but you have ample of parking space since this is a newly built area. Once all the shop is opened, I do believe we have parking problem once again. For this offer by I Love Discounts, it is not worth it. I think I have to stop getting Korean food voucher again.


Total Damage: RM23.80 (2 pax)
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I revisit?: No


Swan Lake Korean Restaurant
125, Jalan Radin Bagus,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
Kuala Lumpur
0172992509

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @Berjaya Times Square

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut