Mon Boulangerie & Kitchen, Sri Petaling

As usual whenever I got a vacant time at KL, I will visited my Elayne jie and we will find a new restaurant to dine. This time we went to Mon Boulangerie & Kitchen where both of us have not tried yet. During lunch, they provide free drinks for every main course you ordered.

Chicken Pie with Fries
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - I like the inside of the chicken pie which is the same like the mushroom soup. However, I do not really enjoy an overly oily crust. I am very particular when a food is oily.

Chicken Spaghetti Pesto
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I have tried a real pesto which was made by a friend of mine in my previous post. This is nothing near that. However, it is not that bad at all. Just that I feel there is a need for an improvement on the pesto taste.

Tiramisu
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - A little too hard and the coffee taste is too strong for my liking. I prefer a Rum taste Tiramisu. Maria's Restaurant & Cafe is still holding the best Tiramisu in my heart.

P.S: Thank you, jie for this meal =)

Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: Not really but if you are at the area but nothing to choose. This can be one of the choice.


Mon Boulangerie and Kitchen
Jalan Radin Bagus,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 012-3265008

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu