Restoran Bee Won Korean BBQ & Restaurant @KL Festival City

Okay, I better post a Klang Valley location before someone thought that I am focusing other places rather than Klang Valley ;p. So this time I will bring you to Restoran Bee Won Korean BBQ which is opened at KL Festival City. KL Festival city is a newly opened mall which located along Jalan Genting Klang. Together with the unfamiliar face is my old buddy which I am very hard to get her out for so long and this time...I am lucky enough! Hehe...thanks, bud! Let me introduce you, Ms. Grace Ng.
Actually not much restaurant to be chosen in this mall. I have to make a hard decision before I ended up with this.
Sam Gyup Sal is in Korean which is known as Three Layered Flesh and this is a pork belly. I can see a nice color saturation of fat and meat!
Sam Gyup Sal @RM19.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - It is just nice for a price like this. So I do not have higher expectation for it. 

Next on the hot plate will be chicken!
Chicken BBQ @RM20.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - Hard for me to evaluate the taste as it is pretty common to me as I have tasted a far greater than this which left me without any words to describe it. As for the price, this is the cheapest for a chicken BBQ I have been to so far.

This time I would like to get a marinated meat. So I went for a lamb steak.
Marinated Lamb Rib @RM25.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - They trying to cover up the gamey lamb taste but have a heavy spicy taste. They successfully did it but I do not feel like eating a lamb anymore. So I think it is good for people for a person who likes to try a lamb but without tasting a single bit of the gamey taste.

This is their pathetic side dishes. My goodness...and if you are a common Korean food lover, you will probably understand what I mean.
The service for this restaurant is pretty bad. They does not have a call bell in every table and their staffs are not alert to see any customers would be calling for them. In my opinion, if you would like to try an economical Korean cuisine, this is definite a good place. Addition to that, they do not charge any service charges or government tax! For the taste, not the best but it is acceptable.
Total Damage: RM74.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Bee Won Korean Cuisine
Lot F-13, 67, Jalan Taman Ibu Kota,
Taman Danau Kota, 
Setapak 53300
KL
Tel: 017-686 9953
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu