Ochado @Pavilion - The Return

As promised, I am back again to Ochado to try their very limited Pop Egg Milk Tea!!! It is very limited to 50 cups per day. Last round I have missed it but this round, I have to make my point to taste it no matter what! Hehe...

It is number 4 maybe because the limitation number of Pop Egg available per day. 
Pop Egg Milk Tea @RM5.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Finally! I got on hold of this rare drink! Very delicious! Super fun! I like the pop eggs keep on popping inside my mouth. The ingredient in the pop egg is coffee. The coffee taste is not very strong and it is slightly sweet but blend it well with my 25% sugar milk tea. If you just eat the pop egg like that, you will find it quite sweet.

Here you go. A closer look on the pop egg. This is a good drink and I am having lots of fun with it. You will definitely smile every each pop egg exploded in your mouth. I assure you! With this drink, Ochado has outclassed Gong Cha and Chatime easily.

P.S: Hot deals! Get extra rebate and freebies from this merchant when you owned a Worthy Book.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu