Win Soon Cafe @Kuchai Lama

Every time I think about fish head noodle, I will think about my 3 years working life at Menara Aik Hua which once I consider myself achieved something that I supposed to have in my working life. Well, along the Jalan Alor there is one stall which is selling fish head noodle which I always have my lunch there. After quitting that job for 5 years, I no longer have anymore fish head noodle.

However, today I am having it back once again at Win Soon Cafe which is located at the corner shop lot at Kuchai Lama. It is known to be famous with their fish head noodle. Well, let's find out.

11.00am and the crowds are starting to roam in to get their seats. So the rumors should be true.
Fish Head Noodle with Fresh Water Prawn
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - I really like their soup. It is very milky and full of seafood taste in it. The prawn is fresh enough to make me wanted for more.

Fish Paste Noodle
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - If you feel eating the meat from a fish head is not enough, get a fish paste then. The gravy is still the same delicious one but i prefer the noodles in much more thicker version.

Fish Head Noodle
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Even though the meat of the fish head is so few but every bite of the fish head meat is so delicious which you definitely feel it is not enough. However, careful with the bones.

This is the location of the great fish head noodle which recalling my memories once again. I really like it a lot!
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes


Win Soon Cafe
46, Jalan Kuchai Maju 9,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama,
58200 KL
Tel: 03-7981 9287
Business Hours: 9.00am -9.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang