Restoran Han Woo Ri Garden @Korean Village, Ampang

Living in so called Korean Village at Ampang but never even once post any Korean food in Korean Village. This time I have made a point by visiting one of the many Korean restaurants here. The restaurant name is called Restoran Han Woo Ri Garden. They have the most attractive interior design compare with other restaurants.

This is the restaurant name in Korean.
The translation in case you don't understand Korean.
My special guest for today!
Their side dishes are not that impressive though.
Their charcoal.
They have a different suction compare with other Korean Restaurant. The suction is at the middle.
And it is suck to the bottom of the table. I think it is better this way so their ceiling will not turn brownish in the long run.
Let's start our first meat for BBQ. 
Mok Sal @RM25.00++ ready on the grill.
Almost ready...
Cut into smaller piece
Now it is ready to eat.
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is a pork meat which is not bad even though there is no special marinated sauce accompany with it. They really choose the meat very well. This is the meat from a pig's neck.

Next we have Chicken BBQ on the grill.
Chicken BBQ @RM27.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is the best Chicken BBQ I ever had. Very well marinated and I just love the mixture of the BBQ taste and the marinated sauce is very well blended.

Mul Neng Noodle @RM20.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very unique type of noodle which I have yet to try before. It looks like vermicelli but once I tried it I know it is totally different. The soup is quite special for me as it has majority sourish flavor with slight spicy taste.

Close shot on the noodle.
Japanese Cuisine is more concern on their freshness of their seafood while Korean restaurant is very depending to their own special recipe in their marinating sauce. As for this restaurant, they really do put a lot of effort in it. That is also why they always has a consistent crowd.

They has another branch at Taipan USJ. As for their service, very good and attentive but I am shocked when I find one of the staff has his shirt sticking out from his pants. Apart of that, the shirt is not iron which makes him looks so shabby, dirty and untidy. This almost make me feel unpleasant to have him around our table. I hope the lady boss will take this matter seriously because it is really affecting the reputation of the restaurant. Oh, at the same time before I forget, they do not served lamb which I am really curious why they don't. That's my favorite! :(

Total Damage: RM79.20
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Han Woo Ri Garden Restaurant
C6-1 & C7-1, Jalan Ampang Utama 1/1,
One Ampang Avenue,
68000 Ampang
Tel: 03-4253 1308
Business Hours: 11.30am - 3.00pm; 5.30pm - 10.30pm (opens daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu