海峡两岸农场花?展示中心, Foshan

Not much crazy activity to do when you are travelling with the elderly. So I have no choice but to visit this amazing flower exhibition which they are selling it for Chinese New Year. I think I should reduce my words for this blog and let you all admire all their creativity on flowers.

























Hello Kitty!
What is that?
Tapioca? Not really sure.
Apple trees are for sale too!!! I wonder if the apples are sweet.
Apart of amazing flowers, there are amazing structures as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Warakuya Japanese Garden, Mount Austin

Hang Mua Mountain aka Mua Cave, Ninh Binh

Gua Tempurung (Tour 1 - Golden Flowstone), Gopeng

Soon Hock Cafe & Restaurant, Sibu

Lijiang Old Town, Lijiang, Yunnan

Hozugawa River Cruise, Arashiyama

Thung Nham Bird Park, Ninh Binh

Cat Cat Village, Sapa