Go-Kart @Sepang International Kart Circuit

Go-kart at Sepang International Kart Circuit will be my third post about go-kart after my experience at Shah Alam and Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS). Yes, I like go-kart because I like the feeling of racing and speeding without worrying being caught by any law officers. Go-kart also consider as the safest racing type of vehicle that I known of.

Maybe you might get used with racing on the day but today I am showing you my night racing experience. I am sorry that no racing picture because no one is there to help me to capture any photographs. However, I will explain it in words and hopefully you can almost get the same excitement as I do.

Before you decide to come here, you are advised to call their office first to get to know is there any ongoing tournament bookings on your desired time. This is to avoid disappointment and also waste your time and money by travelling all the way here and watching other people racing instead of yourself.

This is the starting line!
You are not racing at the F1 track that you used to see in your television. However, their track is somehow is the same like the F1 track but it is in a smaller size and shorter distance.
The grandstand for the go-kart circuit! Not really that big. However, it should accommodate a small go-kart event which is organized by a company.
Their go-kart is much more decent looking than the one at MAEPS.
Our night racer is ready with her helmet.
Get behind your wheel and start the race!
Night race is only available on Friday but that is not the only catch on Friday, they have ladies night on Friday too! Unbelievable!!! Never know go-kart will also have a ladies night. The deal is buy 1 get 1 free for ladies only. RM40 for a 10 minutes race which can give you an average of 7-8 laps. Once again, I prefer it is using lap instead of time so that they can time my lap every round. However, it is not going to happen when you are taking a free & easy package.

Night driving is truly a different stage of experience for me. The light is so minimal which you might accidentally crash into the tires by the roadside. I have made a few mistakes in my first lap before I really get to know how the circuit is like. My advice is to get familiar in the first lap if you are first time here before you really race.

Somehow I feel it was an awesome experience which worth my while by travelling one hour away from KL City. I am also glad my hometown friend enjoyed it so much as well. My wish to have a go-kart tournament with all my fellow friends which I wonder if this wish will really comes true or not. If it is not, I will dream it then.

Total Damage: RM40.00
Freakout Level: 5/5
Service: 3/5
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Business Hours: 
Saturday - Thursday (10.00am - 7.00pm)
Friday: 10.00am - 1.00am

Contact Number: 03-8778 2283

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang